We want you to know that we take very seriously our duty to maintain all nonpublic information. We never disclose private information to any non-affiliated entities unless you explicitly authorize us to do so or if we are required to do so by law.
We take the utmost care in addressing administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for the protection of your records and information. Please reference the following examples:
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those employees that need to know that information in order to provide services to you; and
- All documents and/or drafts of documents containing any taxpayer information that are not required to be maintained are promptly shredded; and
- Access to electronic data is protected with both external and internal computer network security measures; and
- On-site records storage is consistently monitored during business hours to preclude any third party access; and
- We maintain all other necessary physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with Federal standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information; and
- We are PCI compliant and do not store or share your credit card or other payment information.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you in written agreements and on applications or other forms; and
- Information we receive from you verbally in the regular course of providing services to you; and
- Information about your transactions with us or others.
We may disclose nonpublic information about you to the following non-affiliated third parties, but only with your authorization:
- Financial service providers, such as asset custodians, specialty finance lenders, and banking institutions; and
- Professional service providers, such as accountants, auditors, attorneys, and real estate brokers; and
- Others, as you specify from time to time.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to other non-affiliated third parties, but only when doing so is required by law as follows:
- With the regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over our business or if we are required to do so by U.S. or other applicable law; and
- To protect against fraud.
Email – email@example.com
Call – 844-PAY-LIEN (844-729-5436)
Mail – PO Box 54418, New Orleans, LA 70154-4418
***Pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, you are advised that this correspondence may be considered an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained may be used for that purpose.
You also understand that email is not a secure means of communication. If you send us an email or request that we contact you by email, you understand and acknowledge that another person might be able to access the email and learn information about your debt. NMLS# 1842445